Here at IndoorHappiness, we take chair testing very seriously. We know that when our customers are looking for a new chair, they want to be sure that they’re getting a product that is going to meet their needs and last for years to come.
That’s why we have a dedicated team of testers who work tirelessly to put every chair through its paces.
From sitting in them for hours on end to testing their durability under extreme conditions, our team does everything they can to make sure that each and every chair that they test gets the grade it deserves.
So, if you’re ever curious about how we test the chairs here’s a behind-the-scenes look at our process.
How We Approach Testing
When it comes to testing, we like to take a holistic approach. We don’t just look at one aspect of the chair, but instead, we take into account everything from the materials used in its construction to the way it feels when you sit in it. No detail is too small and no stone is left unturned.
How We Test
Here is a step-by-step look at our testing process:
- Usability testing: This is where our team of testers sits in the chair for hours on end to see how comfortable it is and how easy it is to use.
- Material testing: We take a close look at all of the materials used in the construction of the chair to make sure that they meet our high standards for quality.
- Structural testing: We put the chair through a series of strength and stability tests to make sure that it can withstand years of use.
- Load Testing: We test the chair’s ability to support weight by loading it down with sandbags and other weights.
- Stress Testing: We subject the chair to a variety of stress tests, such as twisting and bending, to make sure that it won’t break under pressure.
- Environmental Testing: We subject the chair to a variety of different environmental conditions, such as extreme heat and cold, to make sure that it can stand up to anything.
- Support Testing: We test the chair’s lumbar support, armrests, and other features to make sure that they provide the level of comfort and support that our customers need.
- Functionality testing: We test all of the chair’s features, such as reclining and adjustability, to make sure that they work properly.
- Customers’ feedback: We research what customers think about the chairs. After our team of testers has put a chair through its paces, we sit down and discuss our findings.
After a chair has gone through all of these tests, it is then given a final rating. This rating takes into account everything from the durability of the chair to the level of comfort it provides.
Note: What about medical prescription chairs?
If you have a medical prescription for a certain type of chair, we do not recommend that you rely on our testing alone.
We recommend that you consult with your doctor before making a purchase. This way, you can be sure that the chair you choose will be the best possible option for your specific needs and situation.
How do I know that you are not getting paid to promote this product?
We believe in full transparency and honesty. We would never allow a company to pay us to promote their product. We only ever recommend products that we believe in and stand behind 100%.
Our team of testers is made up of a group of highly experienced professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
We have testers who come from a medical background and have a wealth of knowledge about how the human body works and what kind of support it needs.
We also have testers with years of experience in the furniture industry who know everything there is to know about construction and product development.
All of our testers are experts in their field and know exactly what to look for when testing a chair.
Meet Our Team
Now that you know a little bit more about our testing process, we want to introduce you to the team of testers who make it all possible.
Background: Sarah is a certified ergonomist with years of experience in the field. She has a wealth of knowledge about how the human body works and what kind of support it needs.
Background: John has been working in the furniture industry for over 20 years. He knows everything there is to know about construction and product development.
Background: Karen is an experienced physical therapist. She has a deep understanding of how the human body moves and what kind of support it needs.
Background: Mike is an experienced engineer. He has a deep understanding of how chairs are constructed and how they work.
These are just a few of the amazing testers on our team. Together, they have years of experience and knowledge that they bring to our testing process.
We are confident in the abilities of our team and we believe that they are the best possible people to help us test the chairs.
Do you have any questions about our testing process or about the chairs we recommend? We would love to hear from you.
Send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Thank you for reading! We hope that this article has given you a behind-the-scenes look at our chair testing process and that it has helped you to understand how we choose the chairs that we recommend.